JellyPages.com

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Something Big is Coming!!! New Disney Promotion!



Happy Sunday All!! I hope you all had a fabulous holiday and enjoyed your time with family and friends! I know Disney was packed over the last week with no low crowds in sight going into 2016. As we all know the parks will settle down right after the New Year holiday and Disney knows that too. I got an enticing email this morning from Disney stating that tomorrow morning they would be releasing a great promotion for 2016 travel dates. 

I don't know about you but I'm very exciting and I'm certainly intrigued just like Disney wants me to be. :) 

Everyone stay tuned here as I unveil the new offer and let you in on the promotion that can benefit you and your family in 2016. I don't know what it is just yet but rest assured if you want to travel in 2016 I'll be happy to book your trip with a deposit tomorrow once the promotion is revealed. I can also adjust your existing reservation if you have already booked with Disney.

As always if you have a current reservation with Disney you can always transfer your reservation to me to save the most money and have a personal concierge right by your side. 

Stay tuned friends, I can't wait for the big reveal tomorrow. 


s.marx@magicalvacationplanner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment