JellyPages.com

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

QUOTE TUESDAY!! Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines


QUOTE TUESDAY!! Featuring Royal Caribbean Cruise Line! Royal Caribbean has just released some amazing cruise deals with the offer below. 

Cruises are starting out at just $450! I know I'll be cruising this summer, what about you?
Royal Caribbean International

BOGO GETTER - Buy One Guest, Get Second Guest 50% Off,

Up to $300 per stateroom OBC, and 50% reduced deposit.

Plus, 25% Savings for 3/4 guests. BONUS: Select beverage package for 1/2 guests.

Cruises to the Caribbean start out at just $450, contact me today and let's get you cruising!!

BW: 1/4/16 – 2/15/16



Contact me today and let's talk about your upcoming vacation needs. I work one on one with each of my clients and as always my services are 100% free!



No comments:

Post a Comment